Free call for applications for film photography — Analog Forever Magazine
1) Submit between 10 and 20 images.
2) Only .jpg files will be accepted.
3) Images should be 1500px on the longest at 72dpi.
4) No photoshopped borders or watermarks.
1) submit a detailed artist biography (100 words minimum). Please include where you are from, how you got started with analog photography, your influences, where you studied, what your career is, etc.
2) Submit a detailed artist statement (100 words minimum). Please include what you are trying to achieve with your analog work, what drives you to take analog photos, and a detailed technical explanation of your process.
3) Submit a detailed Artist CV which includes all recent and notable exhibitions, reports and interviews – with links, places and specific dates.
1) The subject line of your email should read: “Submission: Analog Forever Magazine – Edition 7”
2) Please ATTACH your images to the email. Don’t embed them, don’t attach a Google Drive or Dropbox link. Only one .zip file is acceptable. Please name your zip file: “Call for Entry Edition 7 – Your Name Here – Name of Series”.
3) Please do not send PDF or text files. Please put all information in the body of the email.
Specific information needed for each submission:
1) Your name as you would like it to appear.
2) Location – Be specific!
3) Titles for each of your photographs. Write each title exactly as you would like it to appear.
4) Email address in email text.
5) Website address and social media links.
Send your submission to: [email protected]
Note: Due to the large number of submissions we receive, you may not receive a response. Although we do our best to respond to everyone, we do not guarantee a response. Thank you for your understanding.
*If your images are selected for publication, you will be required to submit high resolution scans of your work with a STRICT DEADLINE.
By submitting photos for publication in Analog Magazine Forever you tell us that you own the copyright in those photographs or that you have permission from the copyright holder to submit those photographs. you grant Analog Magazine Forever a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form, subject to resizing to fit the magazine format, for publication on the Analog Magazine Forever website as long as the website exists. You also grant Analog Magazine Forever permission to use these photographs on social media accounts connected to Analog Magazine Forever including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If for any reason you wish to have your photographs removed from the website, we will do our best to do so. However, please also note that third parties such as educational institutions, search engines or individuals may download, record, store or archive this website (or any other) with or without our knowledge. Analog Magazine Forever will have no control over this download and its subsequent use and therefore cannot accept responsibility for such use.